Online work that Works for me

Sites that pay and a site that taught me how to invest my time.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Be Aware

Please be aware of Nigerian Scams, Never give your personal information out to somone claiming they will send you money due to a deceased persons will. Here is the latest email I've recived just to give you a heads up.




TC Chambers
Warwick Court,
London, WC1R 5DJ.
DX: 46 London,
Chancery Lane.

I am David Sharp Esq. a solicitor with the TC CHAMBERS and personal
lawyer to our late client Sheikh Khalifa Algosaibi who was the
chairman of Khalifa A. Algosaibi Holding Co in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
Sheikh Khalifa Algosaibi had been closely involved in traditional
family business of pearl diving in Bahrain and a well known
Philanthropist, before he died, made a Will in our law firm TC
CHAMBERS stating that $8.2Miilion USD (only) should be donated to any
charity home of our choice overseas. We have made an electronic random
draw and your name and e-mail address was picked to assist us disburse
these funds accordingly.

This implies that you will stand as the beneficiary to this Will so
that the funds could be processed and transferred to your account. I
am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank,
because they have issued a notice instructing us to produce the
beneficiary of this Will as soon as possible or else the money will be
credited to the Government treasury. It is my utmost desire to execute
the Will of our late client. You are required to contact me
immediately to start the process of transferring this money to any of
your designated Account. I urge you to contact me on any of the
telephone numbers below or simply reach me on this email;
dsharp101@aim.com for further details bearing in mind that the Bank
has given us a date limit. Please act fast.

Congratulations and I hope we could work together as a team to execute
this transaction successfully. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
David Sharp Esq.

Mobile Phone: +447011136781 (24Hours)
Office Phone: +447024083943(Available: Monday – Friday) Time:
08:00hrs - 18:00hrs GMT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Online work that Works for me

Sites that pay and a site that taught me how to invest my time.

Name:
Location: Mississippi, United States

Well I am 22, will be 23 soon and have learned alot in my 23 years. Sounds like a long time but I know it isn't. I am just a simple country girl with sky high dreams. One day I will follow up on those dreams, but to do that you must have money and as of right now my dinero is limited. In the past two years I have been with my mexican fiance "Emmanuel" I have proudly learned to speak spanish fluently. Yaaay.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

< Get Reviewed At ReviewMe! Forex-Affiliate.com - Earn thousands of $$$ per Referral !!!

Thousands of affiliates cannot be wrong! The Forex (currency trading) industry is the world's biggest market on earth, with a daily turnover of 2.5 trillion dollars! Forex-Affiliate.com joins forces with Easy-Forex™ Trading Platform, a world leader in online currency trading. We have affiliates that are making over $100,000 USD per month why not join it's free and easy we will guide you every step of the way.

  • Earn Up To $10,000 USD Per Referral!!!
  • Professional advertising materials (Banners, Text Links, Mini Sites & more)
  • Accurate and reliable statistics, tracking, reporting and display.
  • Fast and reliable cash and commission payments.
  • 24x7 Personal account management, for all affiliates and business partners.
  • Payment options available include wire transfer, credit cards, cheques and Paypal.
  • Highest conversion rates than any other Forex program GUARANTEED!
  • Registration is free. Click Here to sign u